optimal / optical protection of displays and high quality surfaces.
OptiProtect® is ttv’s registered trademark for protection films of highest optical quality for protection of displays, screens, monitors, and their filters – as well as touch panels and key pads – from scratches, scuffs, smudge, and chemicals if used in rough environments. OptiProtect® films can generally be used to protect high quality surfaces during assembly, storing, and shipping.
These hard coated, scratch resistant protection films prevent sea water from damaging displays and critical surfaces of maritime instruments. Critical surfaces protected by OptiProtect® are easy to clean and simple to be kept sterile in medical equipment, i.e.in operating rooms and intensive care units. The absolute silicon-free OptiProtect® is simple to install and to remove residue-free for replacement or repositioning.
OptiProtect® can very effectively be applied on glass to reduce danger of breakage or splintering.
OptiProtect®: lives up to its promises!
- optical and rugged quality- glossy, OptiProtect®-h or non-glare coating OptiProtect®-AR hard coated, only negligible reduction of transmission, absolute silicon-free, high chemical resistance reliable, temperature-resistant adhesion
- simple, bubble-free, self-sticking mounting on account of stiffness, i.e. very low pressure lamination
- repeated repositioning possible
- residue free removal and reapplication, even after extended periods of time (no conventional glue)
- no displacement on account of high shear resistance
- no electrostatic charge caused by mounting or removal of OptiProtect®
Glare reduction and contrast enhancement by non-glare surface. Mechanical and chemical protection of displays, touch panels, keypads (in control panels, on medical, measurement, lab, navigation, and telecommunication equipment, monitors and displays of all kinds)
- scratches and abrasion from use of equipment in harsh environments
- staining or contamination caused by dust, dirt or chemical substances
- corrosion, destruction, or deterioration caused by sea water
- damage during equipment assembly
- ease of cleaning and sustained sterility
- possibility to apply printed directions and instructions for users
- shatter protection
- Pre-cut parts: width up to 650 mm, length user-defined
- in any shape to customer‘s drawing and requirements
- with holes, cutouts, or notches
- with customer-specific silk screening
- without or with tab to assist in peeling off back liner
Article Description: OptiProtect®-…-0 (with out tap) & OptiProtect®-…-1 (with tap)
Order your free sample kit today and see for yourself:
Phone: +49 8171 34690
Fax: +49 8171 346929