Production Engineering and Services
State of the art processing and machining
Whether it's machining, forming, printing or assembly - together with you, we can realise challenging products.
We see the complexity of your design as a challenge. Send us your product drawing and we will tell you what options are available for implementing the specification.
Broad production spectrum
Quality and dimensional accuracy at the highest level
Experienced, well-trained team
Modern machinery and equipment
CNC milling of plastic, metal and non-ferrous metals
- fast, precise and powerful
- on modern 4-axis vertical machining centres
- up to 1020 x 550 x 500 mm
- or 2000 x 1500 x 250 mm
- narrowest tolerances
- highest possible (repeat) accuracy
- Scanning with infrared probe
Laser cutting, laser engraving, perforating
- Form flexibility, processing speed and economy
- Non-contact and gentle to the material
- CO2 laser systems (class 1)
- Working area up to 1000 x 700 mm
- Machining tolerance ≤ +/- 0.2 mm
- Processing of acrylic glass (clean cut surfaces "as polished"), foils, adhesive tapes, gaskets, cardboard, paper, filter fabric, technical textiles, rubber/moss rubber, hardboard, wood, veneer
We also process provided material as a service.
Screen print and digital print
ttv also supplies customer-specific display windows with single or multi-colour printing using screen printing or digital printing, even on hard-coated and multi-coated materials.
Depending on the requirements, the display filters are machined first and then printed, or printed in multiple-ups on raw material sheets and then machined. High-quality execution of even the most demanding details and special requirements (e.g. special colours for light or IR sensors, finest lines, "secret until lit", high-coverage printing, printed adhesive and much more) is a matter of course.
Cutting of sheet material (plastic, aluminium, wood) on various sliding table saws
- Normal cut for material thicknesses up to 60 mm
cutting length up to 3200 mm
- Fine cut (edges precise, clean, burr-free)
for material thicknesses from 0.2 to 8.0 mm
cutting length up to 1300 mm
- Cutting accuracy up to +/- 0.1 mm
- Precision flatbed plotter
- Work surface 1300 x 800 mm
- Machining tolerance ≤ +/- 0.1 mm
- Cutting of plastic films, protective films, textiles, paper, cardboard, (double) adhesive films e.g. TTV0403, TTV0404, 3M-MP200 with double-sided protective film in passepartout as adhesive frame for mounting display panels into the housing
- In particular laminating of foils and adhesive films on plastics / filter materials for displays, e.g. for customer-specific production of diffusers or diffusing screens, but also laminating of protective films
- Max. working width 1100 mm
- Material thickness of the base material up to 12 mm
- Working temperature material-specific selectable from 0-160°C
Assembly of modules and enclosures
If desired, ttv completes assembly of components or entire enclosures including display windows and press-fit studs and bolts in the case of front Panels.
Continuous investment in technology and machinery (e.g. cutting and NC milling, laser cutting and engraving, or plotting), partly in-house developments, provides ttv with high tech equipment to produce parts in a quality and precision unique in plastics processing.
Owing to the diversity of technical equipment, virtually all customer requirements can be met and the optimal solution regarding feasibility, precision, and cost can be found.
ttv offers parts machined to customer drawings not only from their own, tremendous range of high quality optical materials, but also from any customer furnished materials.